Work With Amy
Please contact me with your request. Please indicate your deadline.
For AARP media inquiries please contact AARP Media Relations 202.434.2560.
Arrange a Speaking Appearance For Your Organization
I make many personal appearances every year giving keynote speeches, workshops of various lengths (from one hour to multiple days), moderating panels and forums, small group discussions, trainings, webinars, online courses, tele-townhalls and more. Please contact me with your request.
I have written for a variety of clients and media outlets including AARP, MetLife, InsureMyTrip.com, Huffington Post, GRAND Magazine, NBC, Penn State University, University of Maine, and Sam’s Club. Please contact me with your request.
I write and speak in person and with media about a very wide variety of topics. My presentations have been called inspirational, motivating, inclusive, informative, educational and hopeful. Participants have said I make them laugh and cry and have the strength and tools to keep going and live positively. I specialize on practical, easily understood consumer-focused information and research.
These are just a few of the possible topics that might interest you, but if this list doesn’t pique your interest I’m happy to discuss and brainstorm topics I can tailor to your specific needs.
- Choosing to Care – Empowering Caregivers
- Tips for the Resilient Caregiver
- The Organized Caregiver
- Technology and Caregiving
- Alzheimer’s and Caregiving
- My Personal Caregiving Journey
- The Emotions of Caregiving
- The Sandwich Generation
- Work and Caregiving
- Caregiving – From Boomers to Millennials
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Difficult Family Conversations
- Having ‘The Talk’ About Driving
- Hiring Home Care Workers
- Joy: A Caregiver’s Greatest Survival Skill
- Music and Caregiving
- Managing Someone Else’s Finances
- Coordinating Care
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Long Distance Grandparenting
- Technology and Grandparenting
- Multigenerational Issues
- Multigenerational Living
- Universal Design – Smart Home Design
- Building Relationships Across the Generations
- The Generations: Friends or Foes?
- Multigenerational Workplace
- Quality of Life in Aging
- Healthy Aging
- Planning for the Future
- Fall Prevention
- Aging in Place: Modifying Your Home